- You can sit around and cough at any place in your house that you deem appropriate. Anywhere. For as long as it takes.
- You can lay on the couch with your feel-better accessories all day. All day.
- You only have to get out of bed to pee or grab another package of kleenex.
- You don't have to be woken in the morning by someone jumping on your tender lungs.
- You don't have to sterilize yourself and feed other people.
- You don't have to go to the park. Or outside at all for that matter.
- You don't have to hide in the garage during midnight coughing fits for fear of waking the kid.
- Your dog won't get sick of having to spend time with you in quarantine.
- If your throat hurts really bad you don't have to talk.
- You don't risk peeing a little from coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
|Image via Wikipedia. |
That guy looks crazy mad.