Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hot Tubbing in the Rain

Oh.My.Gosh.


The three of us (Rich, Ender and I) just went outside in the pitch dark for a hot tub in the pouring rain. SO AWESOME!

There is nothing quite like sinking into a nice pool of warm water while the wind and rain fly around overhead. We got to watch the droplets spring up as the rain hit the surface of the tub and laugh at how silly daddy looks with the light reflecting on him from underwater.

Ender thinks it was the most special thing he's done in his whole life and Kyssa thinks we've completely lost our minds. Kyssa loves swimming in water; hates baths. To her the hot tub is a giant tub of sadness. She woofed and beat at the patio doors the whole time we were out there.

Unfortunately no run for me today - allergies were kicking my butt. I didn't want to go careening down the street with vertigo and then puke on someone's lawn. Or maybe I did but Rich wouldn't let me. I guess we'll never know...

Anyways, that's all I've got - I just wanted to try and drag you into my warm, happy little place this evening, I hope you got a little bit of 'ahhh' out of it. And if that didn't work, maybe this pic of my dad's puppy will make you feel all fuzzy and shit.

Baby Rocky





No comments:

Post a Comment