Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Monday, October 24, 2011

I need your help!

Since Mondays are kind of suck and give everyone a case of the blahs, I've decided in my usually selfless way (shut it!) to bring you a regularly scheduled Monday posting wherein I will journal my day from the point of view of someone/thing else!  Yay!

Inspired by my favorite show evah (Walking Dead) today will be brought to you by Zombie Tracy!  I'm so excited.  Check back this evening for a complete Zombie rundown.

But I need your help with a good weekly title.  Like 'Journal of Tracy Pretending to Be Something Else Mondays' - but better because that is not really very good.  I need to feed on the cleverness of you people, gimme some ideas.  Oh!  I said 'feed on you people'.  I'm a zombie already.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment