|Pics or it didn't happen.|
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award. - Oh cool, I already did that, I must be psychic.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. This one is easy because dude is pretty awesome.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself. Oh lord.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules. See comment #2.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. See Below! To clarify - you don't need to see a person named "Below". Just look down there. Below this writing. Go on, do it.
- I promised myself that I would limit my personal facebook page to 100 friends. How could I be real friends with over 100 people? Who has the time? I am now sad and feeling betrayed by me because my list is up to 104 and I can't bring myself to narrow it down by four people. On the other hand, there are 104 really awesome people on that list.
- Sometimes when I am reading blogs, books or writing stuff I have the TV on for ambient noise in the background. It is usually left on the Disney Channel and I find myself irrationally compelled to watch iCarly.
- I believe in ghosts. Not necessarily ones that are going to throw a knife at my face but ones that wander around as imprints, moving pictures. They don't really care what I'm doing. Or maybe they are annoyed that I keep taking up the same spot on the couch. Whatever, ghosts. It's my couch.
- I put ketchup in my chicken noodle soup.
- I am obsessed with analytics. I am a data hoarder.
- Sometimes I stop cleaning the toilet in the spare bathroom (that E and I don't use) just to see how gross it would get before R would pick up some cleaner and a toilet brush. I've never managed to outlast him - I break down and clean it myself every time.
- I find myself hilarious, to the point of sometimes sitting and giggling to myself for several minutes. Others may beg to differ. /waves at R.
|This isn't true. If you don't like me I will die a little inside. |
You should feel terrible about that.
As the title says - you're going to get the naked truth on parenting from K. Leave your shyness at the door.