Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas gave me zombie eye. Thanks Christmas.

This morning I woke up with a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage in my left eye. It looks like this.






I decided to add a few effects to demonstrate the full horror of having a ruptured eyeball. After all, red eyes ARE the first sign of zombie transformation according to the movie 28 Days Later. If you haven't seen it, you should. Because it's really good despite the British army resorting to rape and psychotic breakdown within 28 days of a disaster. Which seems kind of soon. 


28 Days Later
28 Days Later (Image via RottenTomatoes.com)


Anyways - it also has Cillian Murphy in it, so *swoon*.


Cillian Murphy as Pig.
Cillian Murphy
Image via Wikipedia
Christmas may or may not be responsible for my eye popping but since the hemorrhage can be caused by stress *nudge nudge Christmas* I'm not going to fully rule it out.


We did have a great day, however. Ender was super excited about his gifts - a race track, a scooter and a castle. My husband surprised me with a self-hosted server and wordpress (and in his technological genius has even offered to transfer my blog over). He is a good man, that one.  


So stay tuned for me to either eat my family or announce the new scribblesaurus blog address and re-design coming soon. 


Peace and love to all of you. May you not wake with zombie eye tomorrow.