Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Juice Fast Day Four

Well, it's Day Four and I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning. Day Four is usually my 'bad' day which means that I really get the gross out and just want to lay in bed. Since this is a fast follow on the 40 days fast I expect I'll have much less toxic leakage cleansing to do.

My allergies are getting better but I'm not sure whether the pollen has lessened in recent days. Regardless, I'm feeling good and have decided to do five days. I don't want to drop weight and I can see on my tongue that the housekeeping is going strong already.

So that means I'd better have some good juice for my last morning tomorrow in order to get my energy up for the day. I dig that on a juice fast you can juice as much as you want. You can drink as much as you can hold, if that's what you need to do. I think on the first week of our 40 day fast we juiced a whole aisle of produce from Whole Foods. Goodbye paycheck!  ;)

I'm afraid that the juice may be feeding the growth of R's mustache for Movember. It's disturbing.

Ender has tomorrow off for Veterans Day so we'll be having some play time with his best buddy Devlin. Maybe some breakfast and park time if it's not raining or, if it is wet, we'll hunker down with a kiddo flick. Perhaps we'll finally get to splash in some puddles and test out E's new rain boots!

Gotta jet - bills to pay, doggy that needs feeding and love and some serious dusting and sweeping await. Jealous? Yeah, you are. I can tell.

Ender in an accurate representation of me on Day Four.



No comments:

Post a Comment