Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Four Update

You know how this morning I wrote that post about how I wasn't really feeling Day Four as badly this time around? Well, apparently Day Four read my blog and was all offended and emasculated so it came out swinging around 1pm today to teach me a lesson in humility.

I now swear in front of all of you, with Day Four's shank at my throat, that it hurt a lot and sucked pretty bad all afternoon.

But I got to jam in a nap with Ender so I'm feeling a bit better now. If things follow the same path as the last fast I will wake up tomorrow feeling amazing and spry and happy. Shhhhh! Don't let Day Four hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment