Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pinterest and whatnot.

I have a pretty spankin' new Pinterest account and I'm just starting to populate my first categories. If you want to tag along and see what I see you can find me by doing a clicky on this linky.

And may I take this opportunity to remind you of how much fun you will have if you click 'like' on the Scribblesaurus Me Facebook page?

Ooh ohh! And Twitter. I tweet. Here.


I really appreciate all of you guys who come here and read my neurotic ramblings every day or so. Thank you! Truly, it's amazing to have gained such great readers in such a short amount of time.

Promising to bring you many more laughs as we wade through life and all the random parenting, relationship, marriage and dog antics that we witness along the way.

If you see a post you like, or it makes you blow milk out your nose, or you think 'F*ck! Yes! That's what I was thinking!', show me some link love and share it on your facebook or twitter.