Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Great Holiday Blog Links

Aside from Blogger and Intense Debate getting into a slapping fight on my blog over comment display yesterday and preventing me from having any of them show, I received (hopefully) all of your comments privately.

I did a lot of reading and chose these as my  favorite five Holiday Links submitted by you guys! 

Without any further ado and in no particular order:



Typically Oatmeal, cartoon version of humans in the various stages of life and how they react on Christmas. Hilarity ensues.


This was apparently a whole phenomenon that I missed until it was brought to my attention yesterday. This chick is right up my alley. If you send her hate mail because you can't take a joke that's awesome because she will get more popular and probably make a million. Good for her!


One of my favorite blogs and twitter peeps, Amberr Meadows takes us on a tour of the North Pole which got me in a pretty good Christmas mood. Reminded me of snowy home. 

Christmas Photography Tips (Digital Photography School)

I was surprised at first to see this link but was happy that I got to check it out. Great tips for photographing your Christmas, from how to capture lights and how to adjust your camera for Christmas in a brighter climate.


If you want to read a completely bizarre yet touching holiday story about whiskey, a midget and a father/son relationship, then this is the one for you!


Thanks so much to everyone who participated. I enjoyed reading all the submissions but had to narrow it down. /salute


No comments:

Post a Comment