Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Juice Fast Day Two

Today went fairly well. Didn't feel hungry after having my kale/pineapple juice this morning. However, Ender is sitting in front of me dipping a home-made chocolate chip cookie in chocolate milk as his bedtime snack and I really want to have a taste of the chocolate.

Some fatigue got me around 2:30 this afternoon and luckily Ender was ready for a nap after we played quite hard at the park so I took a nice little sleep with him. R is working late at the office so E is going to crash with me in bed tonite as he says his tummy is feeling a bit sore. Hopefully he's just eating so much for his growth spurt that it's just working overtime and not a new bug from school.

If I can get another good night's sleep under my belt for tomorrow I think I'll be set for the nastiness of days 3 and 4. Thanks to my allergies I already had a pretty epic cleansing of the sinus cavities this evening. You're welcome!

I can't wait to see how the next 8 days play out. Especially Friday with Tricia - what could possibly go wrong with me all goofed up on a fast under her wonderful influence?

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment