Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!

I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.

Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Follow Scribblesaurus on Facebook and

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why would I do this? WHY?

This is a difficult question to answer.  Mostly because Rich is currently listening to random sound bytes to put into the game he's been working on and I can't concentrate.  It's like sitting in a high school gymnasium listening to 17 year old DJ Wicked Face trying to mix his teacher-approved CD's with a soundtrack he ripped from Gears of War.  Two.  Or something.

Anyways, I think I'm doing this because (a) I need something to do that can constantly morph, (b) writing is a great way to satisfy my need to create, and (c) I am pretty sure I can guilt/strong-arm/wheedle enough of my friends into reading it to make it worthwhile.

I am holding out hope that after an initial batch of scribblings from my brain that will probably make no sense whatsoever (sort of like having a conversation with me in person) things will settle into a more manageable form and relevant topics of the day will be the norm.  Of course that means relevant topics of my day.  Read into that what you will, my loves.  Prepare to be scribbled!

1 comment:

Marion said...

You'll love it, Trace...I still do and I've been doing it for 8 years, heh.

It'll be good to keep up with you and Rich and Ender...he's so cute!! xx

Post a Comment