- Once you put a paint brush 'away' by dropping it through a knot hole in the deck, that paint brush is gone forever.
- "I don't see why not" is not appropriately enthusiastic when asked if you want to be a superhero.
- The last inch of a peeled banana doesn't squish between couch cushions as much as you'd suspect.
- Left to her own devices my dog prefers pumpkin seeds over corn cobs.
- It really does matter if you move daddy's cup of pretend tea before he gets home 10 hours from now.
- A long sleeved shirt and naked from the waste down with mommy's knee as a pillow is the ideal napping setup.
- Arachnophobia could possibly be genetic.
- Shivers, blue lips and chattering teeth do NOT mean one is cold and it is never time to leave the spray park and go home.
- My ponytail can hold up a 33lb toddler for roughly 1 second.
- Siri is fun for all ages.
Scribblesaurus Me has MOVED!
I took the leap and moved over to Wordpress. You can find all of my archived content from this Blogger blog at the new site as well as all of my new content.
Please come on over to Scribblesaurus and join up via email, facebook or Linky Followers.
I look forward to seeing you there!